Sunday, June 30, 2013

REMEMBER WHEN

Good Day to All

Usually, I share a scripture verse and follow up with a short message.  Today, however, I just want to share with you a memory that is special to me.

The bible teaches that the Holy Spirit teaches us all things, and brings to our remembrance all things. (John 14).  Also, the bible teaches there is a book of remembrance that God has. (Malachi 3).  The word remember is mentioned over 150 times throughout the bible. 

Today is a day of remembrance for me.  My beautiful wife went home to be with the Lord December 26, 2012.  It was a sad but happy day.  Sad - that she left here and I miss here.  Happy - knowing that she is with the Lord and I will get to see here again.  PTL!

But, this is not the memory I want to share.  20 years ago this day, somewhere around this time (Holly would know the exact time, lol), is the first time I met Holly.  Who would have thought that we would marry, have a child and be in the ministry.  I know one person who would have known - Holly.  20 years seems like a long time on one hand, but on the other, it just seems like a week.  I remember that day so vividly and I remember that week like it was yesterday.  There is so much I could write, but I will hold that in my heart and cherish the memories of the love we shared for each other.

I encourage you to make memories with your family.  Ultimately, make sure you and your family is ready to meet the Lord when it is your time to do so.

Blessings,

kc

No comments:

Post a Comment