Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog - Sonshine Sayings. My prayer is that this blog will be encouraging, uplifting and a drawing to the Son - Jesus Christ - by the leading of the Holy Spirit. From time to time, I will quote scripture that Jesus spoke and do a brief commentary on it. With this said, it does not mean that I won't quote from other books of the Bible and comment. I am not a scholar, theologian or even have a degree in Bible; however, I love the Word and love to study it. So, please feel free to post a comment. Please keep all comments respectful, graceful and in the spirit of our Lord whether you disagree or not. May you be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Bible too! I think I'll like following your blog, especially since you're my "favorite" uncle .....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you have finally launched your blog! I know the Lord is going to give you a lot to share. I am looking forward to learning more of His Word along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just picture you sliding along the floor with your microphone - singing lead - to "Oh Happy Day"! We'll open the windows so that we can hear you loud and clear.

    ReplyDelete